Friday, August 20, 2010

Week 5--Seven Days of Chanel Joues Contraste Blush

 For this week, I've chosen to do Seven Days of Chanel Blush.  They will all be from the Joues Contraste line by Chanel because that is by far my favorite of the Chanel Blushes (OK, I don't actually own any of the others, lol).  I don't have all the current JC blushes from Chanel, so I've chosen a mix of oldies, DC'd, and current blushes. Here's a pic of this weeks lineup.



These beauties are:
1. Mocha
2.Pink Explosion
3.Fantasia
4.Petilant
5. Orchid Rose
6. Caprice
7. Tempting Beige

and the swatches:



If you're interested in other Joues Contraste Blushes, some of the others I have talked about recently are Turbulent, Winter Shimmer, Reflex, Evening Red, Narcisse, and Nude.

What's your favorite JC?

No comments:

Post a Comment