Sunday, August 15, 2010

Week 4, Day 5. Shimmery Blush--Duwop Mango Blushbooster

Day Five of Shimmery Blush Week and I'm in love with this picture of Duwop's Mango Blushbooster.  This illuminating blush is just beautiful.  It's great for you warmer girls who can pull off these peach, apricots, and mango colors beautifully.  Luckily, even cool girls can pull these blushboosters off because they're pretty sheer, so they don't overwhelm the face. 


The Duwop website describes this color as a "shimmery apricot" which I guess is pretty acurate.  I think Mango is actually a good name for it, since that is what it reminds me of.  Well, a pretty, shimmer, peachy-mango. 


The website goes on to say that Blushboosters are safe to use as eyeshadow and are infused with beneficial ingredients:
  • Jojoba oils to prevent moisture loss
  • Cooling cucumber extract to reduce puffiness and calms the skin.
  • Pomegranate extract and Vitamins A and E for their nourishing antioxidant properties.
I haven't really noticed any difference between these and regular blushes, but it's good to know. lol.


These blushboosters do go on really smoothly and they are silky smooth not gritty like some shimmery blushes and highlighters.  Tomorrow is day 6 and one of my favorites, Chanel Winter Shimmer JC.  It's really more of a highlighter, but it is pure pale pink gorgeousness.  TTYL!


1 comment:

  1. This one is my favorite among this week's blushes! I love how it looks, super pretty!

    ReplyDelete