Sunday, July 18, 2010

Week 1--Seven Days of Bright Pink Blush

I'm crazy for pink blush, all pink blushes. Really, there isn't much left to say on that subject except that I'm utterly fixated on it. If I see one in the store, it will be mine. So to get my career as a blogger started with a bang, I'm kicking it off with my favorite category of blush. BRIGHT PINK. These are the ones that might look scary pink in the pan, but hopefully give a gorgeous natural flush. For this week, I've chosen from my collection the following:
1. R&R Kinky
2. Nars Angelika
3. Chantecaille Ecstasy
4. Bobbi Brown Pale Pink
5. Nars Desire
6. Shu P Wine 25
7. Chanel Turbulent

This is the gorgeousness that 7 days of bright pink blush looks like:

and here are the swatches:


1. R&R Kinky
2. Nars Angelika
3. Chantecaille Ecstasy
4. Bobbi Brown Pale Pink
5. Nars Desire
6. Shu P Wine 25
7. Chanel Turbulent

I'm sure I'm missing some in my collection, so tell me, what is your favorite Bright Pink Blush?

2 comments:

  1. My favorite bright pink blush is La Femme Pink Velvet! Though the texture is different than my other LF matte blushes, the color is still very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is for sure Chanel Turbulent!!!

    ReplyDelete