Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Week 4, Day 7. Shimmery Blush--Nars Super Orgasm

I saved the glitterbomb for last.  To be fair, Nars Super Orgasm looks much more sparkly in the pan than it is  in actual use on the face.  Despite it's Over The Top glitter in the pan, the color is quite pretty and most of the glitter can be buffed off to leave just a nice glow on the cheeks.

The color is slightly more pinky/rosy than regular Orgasm, making this a shimmery peachy-pink (instead of pinky-peach, like O).  The texture is better than many blushes, but slightly dry and gritty in comparison to some of my favorite brands.


If you can get past the glitter in this one and do a little work, it really is a beautiful color on the face.  On my shimmer scale, this one comes in at a 9.5, probably the glitteriest blush I own, but it's possible there are ones which are more glittery out there. 


So, this has been a fun week of shimmery blushes.  I hope you've enjoyed seeing some of my more flashy blushes (and highlighters)!  Next week, I'm doing Seven Days of Chanel Blushes.  Yay!

1 comment:

  1. this is my "going out" blush! for me, it's too much glitter to be used anytime else!

    ReplyDelete