Monday, July 26, 2010

Week 2, Day 2. DC'd and LE Blush--Chanel Narcisse

Hey--Today is one of the prettiest blushes--Chanel Narcisse JC.  Why would they have discontinued this blush?  It was so popular and is so different from all the other blushes in the line that are Rose or Nude.  Even though I'm partial to pink blushes, it amazes me that Chanel doesn't have more (or any!) pinks in their JC line.  This is one of the nicest pinks in my collection, and the picture doesn't do it justice.


As you can see, it is a delicate, neutral pink with just a hint of peachyness to it.  It has the signature rose scent that Chanel has and texture is smooth.  There is no glitter, but the JC formula has a magical way of giving the nicest subtle glow to the cheeks without much shimmer (although there are exceptions).  Narcisse is a beautiful blush that gives a lovely natural flush.  If you can find one, get it!




Tomorrow, is Pout Apricot Totty, one of my favorite summer blushes--Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this blush so much I saved the "rim" of what remained in the pan after I used 99% of it. Bring it back, Chanel!!!

    ReplyDelete