Sunday, August 1, 2010

Week 3, Day 1. Peach Blush--Shu Uemura P Peach 47

Kicking off Peach Blush Week with a gorgeous shimmery peach, Shu Uemura's P Peach 47.  The P in the name, refers to the finish-Pearly, but this one seems more shimmery than most.  It is a darker peach that leans more orange than pink.  I really love the texture and finish of Shu blushes.  Even though I said this was shimmery, it is still subtle and wearable by all.  I've never encountered a Shu blush with visible glitter, they just give the nicest, freshest glow.  They go on smooth and they're nicely pigmented.

It's gorgeous, right???  I know.  This week may change my mind about Peaches.  I can feel my mood shifting already from Pink to Peach.  Yay, it'll be fun!
Here's what's going on this week.


Below are the swatches.  As you can see, P 47 is on the left, perhaps the most orangy of the batch. Not so dark to be overpowering on my NW10ish skin.  I could see this working on almost everyone because of how easy Shu blushes blend. 



Stay tuned for tomorrow for Chantecaille Delight.  It's a beauty too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, I'm gonna love this week. You know I love peach blushes!

    ReplyDelete