Saturday, August 7, 2010

Week 3, Day 7. Peach Blush--Chantecaille Wind

For Day 7 of the magical week that has been Seven Days of Peach Blush, I will look at Chantecaille Wind.  Like I've said before, Chantecaille makes lovely blushes (and eyeshadow, foundation, etc.).  They're silky smooth, long lasting.  Wind is no exception--it is decently pigmented and matte, yet sheer and glowy at the same time.


I don't know how they can formulate the blushes to do that.  It really is a special blush.  When I use Wind, my cheeks look like they've just been slightly kissed by the sun and wind, it gives me the most natural healthy glow.  The color is a rosy, nudey, peachy color.  Very easy to wear for everyone but the darkest skin.



As you can see from the swatches, it is browner than Reflex and the brownest of all the peaches this week.  If you haven't tried them, Chantecaille blushes have no scent and wear well.  All the ones I've tried are easy to apply and never look overdone.


That finishes up Seven Days of Peach Blush, I hope you enjoyed it.  Starting on the 10th, I'll be doing Seven days of Shimmery Blush.  Since I love shimmer, that should be a lot of fun.  Tell me your favorite shimmery blush, so I can include it!

1 comment: