Monday, August 23, 2010

Week 5, Day 3. Chanel Blush--Fantasia JC

Today's blush is Fantasia, which I've had in my collection for a while, but just tried for the first time today.  The color isn't super appealing to me because I always seem to reach for the pinks.  However, I must say that this color is really beautiful.


The color is slightly warmer than Mocha, less plummy, and more of a reddish terracotta color.  It buffs out to a warm rosy-peachy-brown.  Not really like the pinks that I usually lean toward, but still a great color.  I imagine it would look amazing on ladies with a golden tan.


It has the same subtle rose scent of all the Chanel JC blushes. The texture of the now DC'd Fantasia is very soft and powdery and it gives a great glow. There is a teensy bit of shimmer, but it is very subtle and not glittery at all.  The glow that JCs give is something that makes these blushes really special. 


It's very hard to capture the glow in photographs, but it is my favorite quality about Chanel's Joues Contraste line.  Sometimes Chanel adds other shimmer, glitter, iridescence, but there is always the base glowiness.  If you haven't tried one, do yourself a favor and pick one up and see what the fuss is about.  Tomorrow is Petilant, an old Chanel JC, for a sweetie at MUA!

1 comment:

  1. You know you break my heart a little when you say you have untried blushes in your collection, right?

    ReplyDelete