Monday, August 2, 2010

Week 3, Day 2. Peach Blush--Chantecaille Delight

I'm getting more and more exicted about peach blushes.  Today's blush is by my favorite all-time brand, Chantecaille.  Their blushes are lovely to work with, as soft and smooth as they come, and give a glow that rivals those of Shu and Chanel blushes.  Firstly, I have to apologize for the gaping wound in the middle of my blush.  It usually lives in a Chantecaille palette and somewhere along the line of potting/depotting it got messed up.  Despite that, Delight is a beautiful peach blush.  




The color looks a little more rosy in the pan than it does on the skin, where it looks more like a warmish rosy-peach. It's #2 in the swatch picture below.  Beautiful, right??


The Chantecaille blushes cost less than other high-end blushes, only $28 for a compact, only $21 for a refill if you're looking to fill a palette.  If you haven't tried these yet, give them a shot, the colors are pigmented, but wearable.  Here's a look at the rest of the week:



Tomorrow is #3, Chanel Reflex Joues Contraste!  I can't wait.  Let me know what your favorite peach blush is!

1 comment:

  1. I love the color of this!!! :D

    And as much as I love LM's Orange Blossom, Cargo's Rome is probably my most favorite peach blush. (As of right now...)

    ReplyDelete