Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cargo Blush--Key Largo

Today's offering from Cargo is Key Largo.  It is a lovely, bu unique color and rather hard to describe.  I'd say it's a coral-rose red.  Here's how it looks in the pan:


I really love the bright color!  It's even brighter IRL than it is on my monitor.  Hopefully you get a clue to the real beauty of this blush.  On my skin, I'd call it a bright pink-coral and I think it would work for almost anyone.  However us pale girls will want to apply it with a very light hand so we don't look slapped/sunburned.  Here are the swatches--Key Largo is the darkest/brightest one in the middle:


The texture is heavenly, just like the rest of the Cargo blushes.  I see no shimmer in this one--it looks totally matte.  I love this blush for the brightness and uniqueness of it.  It really is a beauty.  Here's the group shot:


I'll be back tomorrow with Mendocino.  Thanks for reading! TTYL

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I need this, like a matter of life or death D:
    lol! I certainly hope to get some of these after xmas ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I got here looking for Cargo blushes and love your reviews! Then i stalked your other blog. How are you doing? God bless :)

    ReplyDelete