Friday, September 16, 2011

Burberry Natural Blush-07-Earthy

Earthy blush is the 2nd of Burberry's spring additions (along with Tangerine and Misty).  It is a neutral brown, great for the nude blush look or contouring (which I don't do).  The picture below is slightly warmer than how it appears IRL.  


 It seems like a unique color to me--I can't think of any other browns that are really just brown.  There isn't any pink, orange, or plum in it at all.  Here are the swatches, it's 2nd from the right.


It's a soft cocoa brown color, it might even work as a bronzer.  It has the same divine texture that I've mentioned for the last week.  Try these if you get the chance!

I'll finish these up on Monday with another of my favorites, Misty.  Thanks and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment