Monday, September 12, 2011

Burberry Natural Blush-03-Rose

Today's Burberry blush is the 3rd from their original launch--it is  03-Rose and is the brightest blush of these eight.  It is a clear pinky-red rose, not murky like some other rose blushes.  The texture is divine--creamy and smooth and it is very well pigmented.  Here is how it looks in the pan:


When applied and sheered out, it gives my skin a very natural flush.  I think this color would work for a wide variety of skin-tones.  Here are the swatches--Rose is 3rd from the left.


There is a slight floral-violet scent, but it doesn't linger and I don't find it the least offensive.  There is no shimmer at all, just a nice flush.

These are available at some Nordstrom stores or on line. Thanks for reading--I'll be back tomorrow with one of my faves--Peony.

No comments:

Post a Comment