Thursday, September 8, 2011

Burberry Natural Blush-01-Russet

Sorry that it's been so long since my last post--I've been keeping busy stockpiling some new favorite blushes.  These are from Burberry, which is available in some Nordstrom stores and online at Nordstrom.com.  
These Burberry blushes come in 8 colors.  The first 5 were part of the original release and the next 3 were added in Spring.  My favorite thing about these lovelies is the texture.  The powder is lovely and finely milled.  It feels so silky and creamy and has excellent pigmentation.  
Here are all of them in one picture:

The first one, Russet (01) is probably the one that I'm least drawn to personally, as it isn't a color that really suits my cool, fair skin.  It is an orange-y tan color that would look best on warm toned gals. This is what it looks like in the pan:



Here are the swatches for the Burberry blushes--Russet is on the left.


It doesn't have any visible shimmer, but these do give a lovely glow.  The smell is subtle and is a lot like the Guerlain powdery violet scent.  Even though I came late to the Burberry party, I really love these blushes--they're definitely among my favorite brands.  Thanks for reading--next will be Cameo!


No comments:

Post a Comment