Monday, September 19, 2011

Burberry Natural Blush-08-Misty

The last of the Burberry Natural Blushes is Misty (08).  It is one of my favorites, along with the similar Peony.  I'm such a sucker for pale pinks and this one doesn't disappoint.  The texture is amazing and the color is gorgeous and pigmented.  Here is the pan pic:


It's a lovely cool pink with a hint of lavender in it.  Misty is perfect for cool, pale skin like mine.  The color melts in and makes me look naturally flushed and youthful.  I love it.  Here are the swatches, Misty is the one on the far right:


It's really just a lovely color.  Here is the group shot:


I've gushed all week about these wonderful blushes.  I hope you have a chance to test them out yourself at a Nordstrom counter.  
One note:  Last week, I changed the way comments are handled and some got deleted.  I'm so sorry about that.  I'll do my best to reply to any comments left from now on.  I know it isn't my strong suit, but I do appreciate anyone who reads through my ramblings and comments. 
My next brand is Cargo, a quality brand that is often overlooked. TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment