Saturday, July 31, 2010

Week 2, Day 7. DC'd and LE Blush--Shu Uemura P Purple 05b

Ok, I know this really isn't much to look at in the pan, but it makes up for it's rather homely looks by being a gorgeous lavender-pink on the cheeks.  For pale, cool-toned gals, it is a glowy natural blush with a slightly pearly finish.  In my opinion, Shu blushes are among the best out there and this is one of my favorites.


They are silky smooth, blend easily, last, and are pigmented, but never over the top.  Even colors that I thought that I couldn't wear look good on because of the excellent Shu formulation that allows it to blend into my skin.  If you haven't tried Shu blushes and can still get them, do it!  You won't be disappointed.




Next week, I'll be doing 7 days of Peach blush!  It'll give me a chance to play with the peaches in my collection since I almost always wear pink. Hopefully, I'll cover some of your favorites and introduce you to some future faves!

No comments:

Post a Comment