Sunday, July 18, 2010

Week 1, Day 1. Bright Pink Blush--Rock & Republic Kinky

I'm going to start off with a bang. One of my very favorite blushes of all time. R & R makes awesome blushes. They are silky smooth, pigmented, generously sized, and all around perfection. As you can see from the swatch, Kinky (#1 on the left) is a matte bright blue-based pink.


Here it is in the pan a beautiful, almost fluorescent pink. Don't let that scare you away, it looks amazing on the skin.



When I first saw it, the color was so vivid and bright, I wasn't sure if I could pull it off. After using it, I was sold on the idea of bright blush. It just takes a tiny bit to get a beautiful, almost natural flush. Using a skunk brush helps with application and getting just a tiny amount onto the cheeks. R&R Kinky is really special because even though it is matte, it really gives a gorgeous glow. Are you brave enough to give it a go?? If so, you can buy it at the Rock & Republic website or occasionally on discount sites like Hautelook, Gilt, etc. Up tomorrow--Nars Angelika.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, it's so pretty. Excited to receive mineee! :-D

    ReplyDelete