Monday, July 19, 2010

Week 1, Day 2. Bright Pink Blush--Nars Angelika

For my 2nd day of Bright Pink Blush, I've chosen Angelika. I have to be honest and say, although it is really pretty, I never use this blush. I'm not sure why, pink and sparkly blushes are some of my favorite things on earth. It is a med-bright pink with little silver sparkles. Not so much glitter that you'll look like a disco ball, but not matte at all. It's the good Nars quality, nice pigmentation and smooth. I must say that R&R exceeds Nars in both those categories in my opinion.




As you can see, it is a more neutral pink than the Kinky of yesterday, which is more blue based. Angelika is #2 in these swatches. You can also see the hint of shimmer.


As you can see Angelika is a softer pink, more neutral, and with more shimmer than R&R Kinky. It is the softest of all my bright pink blushes and should suit most people, except those that have a dislike for shimmer. Tomorrow, I'll go in a different direction and talk about Chantecaille Ecstasy. Let me know what blushes you'd like to see here!

No comments:

Post a Comment