Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Week 2, Day 3. DC'd and LE Blush--Pout Apricot Totty

Yay, today is the day for one of my favorite blushes (Do I say that everyday??).  It's Pout Apricot Totty--a gorgeous, bright, pinky-apricot.  When I was starting my blush obsession, Pout was just being DC'd and I was obsessed with finding this blush.  Luckily, I was able to add one to my collection, along with a few other gorgeous Pout blushes.  A little bit of Apricot Totty swept on my cheeks makes me feel and look like summer.  It's just so bright and cheerful that I can't help but smile when I see it.


AT (#3 in the swatches) is probably a little more pink than most Apricot blushes.  It's a beautiful mix of coral, apricot, and pink that looks great on most skin tones.  It's fairly pigmented and you only need a whisper to add a gorgeous summery glow.  Sadly, this has been discontinued for about 3 years. Maybe sometime in the future, I'll do a series on dupes for discontinued blushes. Sadly, this one will be hard to match.


Here's another look at this week's group.  Tomorrow is Chanel Nude JC.  Another lovely blush shot down in its prime.  See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to have found your blog. i was looking under gobraves and nothing.

    ReplyDelete