Saturday, July 24, 2010

Week 1, Day 7. Bright Pink Blush--Chanel Turbulent

Sigh.  I think today's blush is perfection.  The only problem is that it is nearly impossible to find.  It is Chanel Turbulent Joues Contraste.  It is a gorgeous blue-pink blush that gives a natural flush.  Yes, even though it is so scary and bright in the pan, with a light hand, it can look beautifully natural.


As you can see in the swatch (#7), there is the teensiest bit of shimmer, only enough to give the glowy finish that Chanel's JCs are known for.  Comparing it to this weeks blushes, it rivals R&R Kinky (#1) and BB Pale Pink (#4) as the coolest.  It is paler than Kinky and a tad bit more blue. This is definitely one for the cool-toned gals.



I hope you've enjoyed this week of Bright Pink Blush.  Here's one last look at them all.


1. R&R Kinky
2. Nars Angelika
3. Chantecaille Ecstasy
4. Bobbi Brown Pale Pink
5. Nars Desire
6. Shu P Wine 25
7. Chanel Turbulent
 I'm sad to be at the end of it, because they are my favorite kinds of blush.  But next week, I'll be showing you Seven days of Limited Edition and Discontinued Blushes.  Let me know what you want to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment