Sunday, April 3, 2011

Becca Pressed Shimmer Powder--Princess

Princess is the final Pressed Shimmer Powder from Becca in this tour of my blush and highlighter stash.  Princess is a  rosy-peach highlighter.


On my skin, it is a slightly warm rose color that buffs out to a lovely shimmer.  I love it layered over blushes like Chanel Rose Petale.  In the photo below, it is buffed out.


Isn't it lovely?  In the next photo is how it looked before it was sheered out.  It looks browner and peachier when heavily applied.


Princess PSP makes a lovely topper for blushes or just a nice highlight all by itself for the ultra pale ladies.  Like all the other Becca PSPs, Princess is smooth and shimmery, but not glittery or chunky.  They all give a gorgeous sheen on the cheeks.


I hope you've enjoyed the Becca and I'm sorry it took so long for me to get through it.  For more Becca, check out Shades of Becca, a blog that is devoted to Becca and she posts tons of swatches.
In the next couple of days, I'll start cataloging my  Bobbi Brown Blushes.


No comments:

Post a Comment