Monday, April 11, 2011

Bobbi Brown Powder Blush--Nectar

Some colors are really hard for me to describe and Nectar powder blush from Bobbi Brown is one of those colors for me.  Is it rose?  Apricot?  Pink?  I just don't know, but I think it is a combination of all those colors.  To me, it is a muted Rosy-Apricot (that's the Bobbi Brown version of Apricot).  It is on the lower right of the picture below.


It has a tad bit of brownish-terracotta in it as well, but I think a lot of roses are like that.  It is a lovely color--nicely pigmented and flattering for most people.  It is also matte and the texture of the powder is smooth and silky.
  Below are the swatches for the BB blushes that I have.  Nectar is the fourth from the left.

Next up is one of my faves--Pale Pink.  Thanks for reading and have a wonderful blush-filled week!

No comments:

Post a Comment