Sunday, September 5, 2010

Week 6, Day 5. Rose Blush--Shu Uemura M Rose 19

Shu M Rose 19 is the brightest and the pinkest blush in this week of roses.  Of course, that is enough to make it my favorite.  If you know me at all, you know that I love pink and can't resist blushes that color.  This Shu blush is just lovely, it's a clear pinky-rose.



It doesn't have any brown or peach in it like the other blushes I swatched this week.  It seems to most closely match the definition of the color rose, which is supposed to be a mixture of pink and red.  M 19 is a neutral pink with a bit of red added.  It gives a lovely rosy glow on the face.



Shu M Rose 19 is matte, but the glow-on blushes from Shu Uemura have a special glow that makes them unique.  They glide on smooth and are very nicely pigmented.  I've never detected a scent with any of my Shu blushes.  I also love the palette system flexibility as with Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier and Stila.




If you haven't tried Shu blushes, give them a shot.  I know the packaging doesn't appeal to some people, but the product makes it well worth the $23ish.  The glow-ons from Shu Uemura are among the favorites of my collection.  Tomorrow is Chanel Tea Rose JC, which takes a different approach to the color rose.  

No comments:

Post a Comment