Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Becca Pressed Shimmer Powder Nefertiti

Today's post is another of the wonderful shimmer powders from Becca.  Nefertiti is the fifth in my collection and is a beautiful shimmering golden peach.  It is in this picture on the bottom-left.

When I first saw Nefertiti, I thought there was no way my pasty-pink self could wear it, but after playing with it, it is really gorgeous on.  Here's a close up of it.


And here is how it looks on.  In the first picture is it heavily swatched (it's on the left) and in the second picture, it is buffed out.



Isn't it beautiful?  I really love these Becca PSPs.  They have a silky smoothness that is very hard to find and the shimmer is subtle (if used correctly) and never chunky or glittery.  If you have a chance to try one--do it!  You won't regret it.  Next will be Nymph!

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting more.  I've been too busy acquiring new blushes when I should be photographing and swatching them!  Here's a picture of my sidekick-Oscar.  How can you stay mad at a face like that?
I hope to be back in a day or two!  Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment