Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Becca--Pressed Shimmer Powder--Hyawatha

Becca's PSP in the Hyawatha color seems different to me than the other colors.  It has less shimmer and a slightly different texture.  It's still soft and finely milled, but it's fluffier.  Almost more like a finishing powder would be.  I'm not sure that I'm describing it right.  But, that is the best I can do.

Here are the swatches--first the buffed out version, then the heavier swatches.


It is a yellowish tan when applied heavily, but buffs out to a more golden peach.  Like I said, there is very little shimmer in it, it is a very subtle golden sheen.  Very pretty and wearable for most everyone.


Here's how they look all together-- aren't they pretty?  ;-)


Next will be Nefertiti--it's gorgeous!  TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment