Monday, February 21, 2011

Becca--Pressed Shimmer Powder--Gypsy

Did you know that pink is my favorite color?  If so, then it should not be a surprise that Gypsy is my favorite of the Pressed Shimmer Powders from Becca.  It was the last one of them that I bought, but is the one that I love the most.  Here's some swatches, first heavily applied, then buffed out.

On my pale (cool-toned) skin, it is the perfect soft pink glowy blush.  If you have a medium or dark skin tone, you probably would want to layer this over another pink blush to add some instant glow.  That is really the intended use of the product--more of a highlighter than a blush or bronzer.  I love the texture of these powders--very soft and finely milled without a hint of grit.  Even though they offer varying amounts of shimmer and glow there is no glitter in sight.  Here is a look at it in the pan, followed by a picture of all 8 of the Pressed Shimmer Powders.



These are some of the nicest highlighters that I've tried.  Next time, I'll show Hyawatha, which is entirely different from Gypsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment